Location: Clonmel, Ireland
Type: Hybrid Remote
Clonmel, Hybrid Remote
Who We Are
Skanstec is a specialist engineering company delivering infrastructural projects within the energy and telecommunications sector. Our expert team is renowned for consistently providing flexible and tailored engineering solutions in a marketplace that sees the convergence between clean energy & connectivity for a smarter, more sustainable society for future generations.
The Skanstec culture is built upon sustainability. A core value in our business is CARE. We care for ourselves, the people we work with, the community, and the environment. We are passionate about sustainability and inspire excellence in our people – we own our words and our commitments. We help our partners and clients achieve their sustainability objectives and goals.
The Business Development Lead is a motivated sales professional seeking a stimulating opportunity in the Energy & Telecommunication Sector. We are searching for a driven individual to join our Commercial Team in Ireland. As a Skanstec Business Development Lead, you will drive the success of our brand by establishing connections with potential clients, evaluating their needs, and assist the Team in providing them with custom fit solutions from our range of services. A passion for customer service and the ability to translate client need into concrete solutions when interfacing with our design team is a must. Our aim is to maintain our long-standing relationships with clients and identify new business relationships.
- Responsible for regular industry market analysis
- Responsible for developing market trend reports for senior management
- Manage future project/tender register
- Liaise with clients, consultants and engineers.
- Feedback from clients on projects.
- Responsible for entertaining clients and consultants within an agreed budget.
- Proactively engage with existing and potential customers, translating leads into sales, retention and new.
- Be a brand ambassador and supply potential and existing clients with detailed information and scope of service offering. A comprehensive understanding of our industry and product offering is required for to execute this role. Demonstrate the ability to evaluate the unique needs of each customer.
- Establish and cultivate client relationships, addressing concerns, upselling our service offering and identifying possible new leads with new and existing clients.
- Stay informed and involved with industry emerging technologies, materials and trends to deliver relevant information to clients.
- Manage our European sales territory and expand this into different emerging markets
- Maintain accurate records of leads identified, sales generated, and dead leads to fuel continuous improvement
- Meet Sales KPI’s
- Impeccable track record with demonstrable industry knowledge
- Alignment with our company’s core values including a passion for sustainability
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build rapport and maintain client relationships
- Highly self-motivated, with a growth mindset
- Willingness to engage in in depth learning about the Skanstec product offering
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel internationally as required
- Competitive salary
- Continued training and support
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement within the organisation.
- Healthcare stipend
- A truly unique collaborative work environment that values teamwork and innovation.
Join Skanstec and power the future. Empower clients with the knowledge and services to reduce their carbon footprint and meet their carbon emission goals.
- Business Development
- Sales Support
- Sales Development
- New Business Development
- Relationship Building
Please apply using the form or send your CV to email@example.com