Lisbon, Permanent fulltime 5 days per week
- Sector: Energy & Telecommunication Sector
Who We Are
Skanstec is a specialist engineering company delivering infrastructural projects within the energy and telecommunications sector. Our expert team is renowned for consistently providing flexible and tailored engineering solutions in a marketplace that sees the convergence between clean energy and connectivity for a smarter, more sustainable society for future generations.
The Skanstec culture is built upon sustainability. A core value in our business is CARE. We care for ourselves, the people we work with, the community, and the environment. We are passionate about sustainability and inspire excellence in our people – we own our words and our commitments. We help our partners and clients achieve their sustainability objectives and goals.
The goal of the Electrical Engineer role is to coordinate processes within the Design team including the development and implementation of design processes and design documents for specific projects.
- Electrical experience in any LV, MV, HV.
- Highly experienced in MS Office
- Proficient in SharePoint and ACC/ BIM360
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Manage workload effectively
- Results orientated
- Two years Construction Industry experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fluency in English both spoken and written is required
- Availability for travelling in Europe
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation, review, revision and formatting of design documents and calculations.
- Responsible for generating studies, calculations, technical notes, schedules, and ensure high level industry standards.
- Self-learn capability for developing innovation design, following the industry and IEC standards.
- Responsible to provide design drawings 2D for the Digital team incorporate in 3D models.
- Review of 3D models.
- Responsible for generating technical submittals and proposals for design to be implementing in construction.
- Support Construction and Managers.
- Quality Control / Review and audit of documents for completeness and accuracy while maintaining document workflow and ensuring correct approval process has been adhered to.
- Ensure the company quality procedures, and manage quality documentation.
- Develop method of installation and solutions for site construction, considering the company safety procedures.
- Review and maintain master register and supporting documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality measures, especially for sensitive or confidential documents
- Contributes to technical innovation and productivity (ex: develops simple tools for various calculations to apply in numerous projects)
- Participates in design meetings if required, participates actively in the capitalization and sharing of experience
What’s in it for you
- Mentoring and Professional Development support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to join to an international company, with projects across Europe.
- Attractive salary
Please apply using link supplied or send CV to email@example.com